Whether you are newly diagnosed with cancer or a long-time cancer survivor or caring for someone with cancer, or a health care professional looking for resources, CSC’s TOLL-FREE Cancer Support Helpline is open Mon-Fri 9 am- 8 pm ET.
You are welcome to call anytime. If you receive a recording, please leave your name and contact number and one of our counselors will call you as soon as possible.
Please call 1-888-793-9355
and a CSC Call Counselor will be happy to assist you with any of the following concerns:
- Information about local, regional, or national resources
- Finding a Cancer Support Community program near you
- General information about the Cancer Support Community and its services (in-person, online and by phone)
- Help in talking about some of the emotional and social worries that cancer sometimes brings into our lives
- Information about, and assistance in, ordering Frankly Speaking educational materials
- Help finding a nearby support group, online support group or discussion group to connect with others
- Short-term cancer counseling and emotional support
- Open to Options™ treatment decision support counseling
- Make a donation to the Cancer Support Community
- Access to CancerSupportSource™ online distress screening program
- Live web chat available during call center hours - CLICK HERE TO CHAT NOW!